EAD still pending

H1_forever

Registered Users (C)
My I140, I485 and EAD paperwork was filed in first week of March 2005. I still did not receive my EAD even though it's 10 weeks now. Is this normal?

Anyone knows approx time for EAD approval from CSC? I have been waiting for over 2 months now. Still EAD not approved.

I filed on oct4004, almost 8 months.. i didn't get my EAD... it seems this is the problem for the most of the guys from one perticular NJ company.. by any chance r u from the same company...

njeadhold said:
I filed on oct4004, almost 8 months.. i didn't get my EAD... it seems this is the problem for the most of the guys from one perticular NJ company.. by any chance r u from the same company...
I think I know which company you are talking about, I am in the same boat.

What can we do about it ?

njeadhold said:
No..My EAD filed from CSC service center. It's been more than 3 months now and still no EAD. I called uscis and they have opened an inquiry. They said I should hear in another month from them. Why don't you call and ask them?

EAD Approved

My EAD finally got approved. I got it in mail yesterday. The whole process took over 120 days at CSC.