EAD RFE need some clarification

nag74

Registered Users (C)
Hi ,

My husband is the primary applicant and I am dependant ,We both filed our EAD's this month And I got an RFE saying

We have received your application for Employment Of Authorization(form -765) filed according to title 8,Code Of Federal Regulation(CFR) ,part2a.12.This office cannot complete the processing of your application until you submit the evidence listed below.

Please submit the proof (for example a copy of a receipt notice)that there is or has been a properly filed underlying immigrant petition (such as I-140,I-130,I-360,etc.),as we are unable to verify this on our system.If the petition was filed under a diffrent name and/or A number ,please submit documentation to prove the relationship to the principal,such as birth certificate or marriage certificate.

Since my application is not the primary application I dont have a IMMigrant petition I-140 Or some other thing ,I have enclosed our marriage certificate when I am filing but he is asking our marriage certificate again

What are the documents do i need send for this one.

thanks
Nag

You need I140 and marriage cert

nag74 said:
Hi ,

My husband is the primary applicant and I am dependant ,We both filed our EAD's this month And I got an RFE saying

We have received your application for Employment Of Authorization(form -765) filed according to title 8,Code Of Federal Regulation(CFR) ,part2a.12.This office cannot complete the processing of your application until you submit the evidence listed below.

Please submit the proof (for example a copy of a receipt notice)that there is or has been a properly filed underlying immigrant petition (such as I-140,I-130,I-360,etc.),as we are unable to verify this on our system.If the petition was filed under a diffrent name and/or A number ,please submit documentation to prove the relationship to the principal,such as birth certificate or marriage certificate.

Since my application is not the primary application I dont have a IMMigrant petition I-140 Or some other thing ,I have enclosed our marriage certificate when I am filing but he is asking our marriage certificate again

What are the documents do i need send for this one.

thanks
Nag

Hi,

Because I am not the primary applicant I don't have my I-140,What else can I send for this