EAD - RFE for Biometrics

seeethu

Registered Users (C)
I had e-filed EAD renewal (765) on 8/28. I did not receive any Notice for biometrics (fingure printing). But I have received an RFE for not having done the Biometrics. I have been given time till Nov-20th to reply to RFE.

I called USCIS, created a expedited SR for Biotrics appointment. I am still at dark as to what will happen.

Is there anyone else out there in the same situation and I would like to know how are they handling it?

Seetha

I had e-filed EAD renewal (765) on 8/28. I did not receive any Notice for biometrics (fingure printing). But I have received an RFE for not having done the Biometrics. I have been given time till Nov-20th to reply to RFE.

I called USCIS, created a expedited SR for Biotrics appointment. I am still at dark as to what will happen.

Is there anyone else out there in the same situation and I would like to know how are they handling it?

Interesting... Take infopass... and at the same time for to the ASC with notice. They might take your FP.

I believe, one can take infopass only after 90 Days of applying for EAD.

Anybody out there with the same situation. or any other suggestions.

Seetha

Take the notice along with the receipt of the EAD application and walk in the biometric center and they will allow you to do the biometrics and you may receive the EAD even before the 20th

Seetha,

I'm in same situation as you described. Can you please share your experience with how you managed it? Walkin for FP or waited for FP notice ?

Thanks in advance for sharing your experience.

Thanks.

I believe, one can take infopass only after 90 Days of applying for EAD.

Anybody out there with the same situation. or any other suggestions.