EAD RFE after I485 Approval

isingh786

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have filed for my EAD extension and in the meantime the I485 application got approved.

After the I485 approval, I got the fingerprint notice for my EAD application, which according to my Attorney, I sent back saying that my 485 has been approved and do not want to continue my EAD application.

I checked yesterday and saw the RFE notice for my EAD application. Is it possible that it can have any implication on my approved 485?

Please advise.

Thanks,
Inder

Hi,

I have filed for my EAD extension and in the meantime the I485 application got approved.

After the I485 approval, I got the fingerprint notice for my EAD application, which according to my Attorney, I sent back saying that my 485 has been approved and do not want to continue my EAD application.

I checked yesterday and saw the RFE notice for my EAD application. Is it possible that it can have any implication on my approved 485?

Please advise.

Thanks,
Inder

No, I think your lawyer is correct. I suspect RFE was issued before 485 approval. Just send this back with explanation.

Hi,

Please advise.

Thanks,
Inder

Having got I-485 approval, usually people get EAD and AP denied.
But some people get EAD/AP approvals sometime after I-485 get approved.

I know one guy who got H1B extension approved having approved I-485 couple of months before.

They are not consistent with different type of petitions.