EAD Renual Questions, Please need your help

shriusa

Registered Users (C)
All,

My RD is sep 10, 2001, and my ND is nov 09 2001, Currently I am using my EAD, because I changed my JOB 3 months back. My EAD is going to expire on DEC first week. So I have couple of questions, please need your help.

1. Current Immigration Status -- What should I write.
What should I write for my wife. She was on H4, but never used EAD.
2. Eligibility Category -- Is it (C)(9)
3. Have you ever before applied foe EAD from INS --
Actually my lawyer applied along with my I-485.
Is is Local INS?

Please write your suggestions.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Friends i have same question , I am applying first time my EAD pls help me.
Can you guys help me .
What is the procedure to Apply for EAD. What do we have to write in column of 16 of for m i-765. This is first time i am applying ofr EAD , what are the documents i have to include . please help me.

since the application processing lawyer is my company lawyer , they will take time to apply for EAD. So i wanted to apply of my own. will it create any problem

thanks

Please help me too friends
I am Applying for the first time for EAD

What is the procedure to Apply for EAD. What do we have to write in column of 16 of for m i-765. This is first time i am applying ofr EAD , what are the documents i have to include . please help me.

since the application processing lawyer is my company lawyer , they will take time to apply for EAD. So i wanted to apply of my own. will it create any problem

thanks

Please help me too friends
I am Applying for the first time for EAD

thanks

RE:Shriusa ...

You Better wait ...My RD is also sep 10 01 & my EAD is expiring Nov 25 02....I am also working on my EAD.. I just called INS today & the IIO told me it is better to wait and not renew the EAD.... She said i will be hearing something in 2to 3 weeks....So it is better to wait since u have the same RD as mine......but as always do what you think is the bestfor u..
I thought the info might help .
Thanks,
gcsep10

1. Current Immigration Status -- What should I write.
What should I write for my wife. She was on H4, but never used EAD. -----> my attorney said to write "AOS Pending"

2. Eligibility Category -- Is it (C)(9) -->yes it is C9

3. Have you ever before applied foe EAD from INS -- > Yes(since you said your attorney applied along with your I-485) and guessing you have your EAD cards ---> Result : GRANTED
Which INS office : should be St. Albans, VT(check the "from" address on your EAD receipt or the envelope that you got your EAD cards in)

I sent the following documents:

1. I-765 form(completed)
2. copy of I-485 receipt
3. copy of I-94(front and back)
4. copy of EAD card(front and back)
5. I-765D(wich is the top cut-off portion of the EAD card mailer)
6. $120 check
7. 2 photos

Hope this helps.