EAD Renewel requires fingerprint

imawaiting

Registered Users (C)
we just applied for our 3rd EAD at the end of April and have received notice of action for fingerprints we have to make an appointment to go and get them done and it states at the top of the letter it is for the applications I765 has anybody else had this our 485 case was transferred to Hartford from VSC and I think 765 has been filed at MSC where ever that is by the lawyer..??

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats a good sign, i think

If what you are stating is correct than i should see something pretty soon !

YAY !

Your post is bit confusing, but if i understand correctly, you are saying that you have received the FP notice for I765. Have you filed the EAD electronically (online) ? Then this FP is of no use. This FP is only for index prints and it is not valid for I485.
If you have filed your EAD manually (sending the papers), then this FP must be for I485 and that's a good sign.

What I am saying is my lawyer filed my I765 (by mail) on April 27th 2004 and they sent this notice of action for fingerprints it says on the top of the letter case type and in it is typed I765 apllication for employment Authorization Document maybe because my old fingerprints have expired they need to run them again but it says nothing about my 485 case the recepit number is for MSC and I checked the online status and it is for the EAD as far as my 485 online status my case was transferred to HArtford on oct 31st 2003 and this is fingerprint is from MSC?? Iam just as confused ... :confused: the worst part of it is I have to call the service centre to schedule the appointment and that is a longer wait than your case filed from start to finish hahahaha

along with the Notice of action was an attached sheet saying that this is a change in processing and customers will receive High quality immigration documents so it looks to me as if htey are bringing this into the changes all EAD have fingerprints... thats what I make of it..

Last edited by a moderator: