EAD Renewals approved, AP renewals still pending

phoaupkari

Registered Users (C)
The EAD renewals for my spouse and myself were approved on 12/02 . Checked it online as well as via AVM. We had sent them to the lawyer on 11/05 .
The EAD renewals had an RD of 11/06 with an ND of 11/14.
AP renewals had RD 11/14 and ND 11/14. They are still pending.

phoaupkari,

Can you please tell me what are all the documents required for AP renewal?.

I want to do it myself/wife/kid. If I go through my lawer... He will charge me $200 extra/person.

Thank you
Btech

Originally posted by btech
phoaupkari,

Can you please tell me what are all the documents required for AP renewal?.

I want to do it myself/wife/kid. If I go through my lawer... He will charge me $200 extra/person.

Thank you
Btech
I131 Application
485 receipt
Copy of EAD
Copy of I-94
Two line letter stating why u are applying

Waiting for EAD renewal

Phoaupkari!
Did you get any letter from INS regarding ND and RD of your EAD renewal before you got them approved??

I am waiting for the approval of my EAD renewal too. Sent the papers myself. Did them overnite on Nov. 12th. I have tracked and the parcel has reached INS on Nov. 13th. Havent heard anything from them yet.

Waiting for your inputs. thanks!

EAD Renewal

My EAD receipt date is Oct 25 and notice date is Nov 7. So far no sign of EAD renewal. Getting tensed up for in two weeks everything will stop and my EAD expires end of dec.

I have a company immigration lawyer who does this. He is very good and pretty prompt at these things so as soon as gets anything he notifies us. Lucky for me to have a company which pays for lawyer fees. [:D]

Thanks

Thanks guys .

btech

My company lawyer processed my renewal applications . all they asked me for the EAD and AP renewals were the following

I-765 Application for Employment Authorization
I 131 - Application fior Travel Document
G-28 - Notice of Appearance
Four 2X2 inch photos
Copies if I-94 cards
Copies of EAD cards

GC_mongerer
I usually don't get any correspondence from the INS. Except for the EAD and AP docs and my FP notice everything else went to my lawyer. For the EAD/AP renewals I called up my lawyer couple of times to see if she had received any docs from the INS. She then faxed me the receipt notices once she received them.

Good luck with ur renewals guys!