EAD Renewal

goforGC

Registered Users (C)
What are the docuements required for EAD renewal?

Is e-filing of I-765 any better?

Anyone has a sample of cover letter to USCIS?

Thank you.

I E-filed my EAD renewal application, evertything went very smooth. I received my EAD card 45 days after e-filing.

Go ahead!

:)

Thanks jjdd

Thanks.

Is the receipt date based on when you complete the online application or when the photograph is taken at ASC?

What documents were sent following the online application?

How long did it take to get photo appointment?

Thanks.

The receipt date is the same date when you filed the applicatuion.

No document was required on my case. I believe most cases are like this since you are doing "renewal". BCIS already had your information unless ...???

Just 1 day after completed the app online, i called BCIS and got the appoitment on that weekend (Hartford, CT).

The instruction is very clear. You can do it!

:)

E-filed

Thanks.

I just E-filed I-765 and it was very convenient.
I also got appointment at ASC for the very next day.

The confirmation receipt indicated that supporting documents should be sent to VSC and at the bottom it mentions:
"APPLICANT IS MAILING SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION"

What documents are required to be sent?

Thanks.

Is the FP for e-filing (EAD) different from regular 485 FP?
I filed my 485 with 140 receipt during February 2003 and till now I didn’t receipt my 1st FP(I am using my H1B. For my wife, her 485, AP, and EAD were applied along with my 485. She received her EAD/AP during May and finished her 1st FP during June). My 140 was approved 3 weeks back. My H1B is valid for another 7 months. I like to apply for EAD to trigger my 1st FP (in my case, should I use E-filing or paper application?)

Thanks,
Vengat

There is no such word on my receipt "APPLICANT IS MAILING SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION". The receipt must tell you what should you send if you need to do so.

My receipt says: "If you are required to mail supporting doc....". And on my case, i was never required to send anything to them.