EAD Renewal.

kris_1973

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
Is it a must that we need to renew EAD thru online only OR can we send by Post.

Thanks in advance

If you are sending by mail:
Fees$120
Form I-765
Copy of I-485
Copy of past EAD (both the sides)
Top portion when they send you first EAD
Copy of I-94 (both the Sides, if you have)
Copy of I-140 (it is not must but many service center ask for it, VSC has renewed EAD with out copy of I-140 in past)
2 Photographs in separate small envelope (write your Name, DOB, and A # back side of photographs with pencil and attach that envelope with documents, on small envelope also write Photographs for EAD, name DOB and A #
Write in the cover letter FORM-I-765- RENEWAL OF EMPLOYEMENT AUTHORIZATION DOCUMENT your Name, DOB, and A # in bold and write what documents are attached.
Mark the main Postal envelope out side FORM-I-765 RENEWAL OF EMPLOEMENY AUTHORIZATION DOCUMENT (EAD)

Thanks..I do not have I-140 approval notice, since my employer amended my previous I140 and it not approved yet.

Please note that my 485 is pending since Oct 2001 and this is my third EAD renewal. Will the EAD renewed only after I140 approval (Amended one) or will they approve based on my original 140??

Please comment......

Experts: If filed ONLINE RENEWAL

do I need to send all the original copies all over again or
they already have the record?

The question has anyone gotten approved EAD (or AP, not sure AP is online fillable!) online recently?
Please post or direct to where the answer could be found. I have seen one (one only) person who has gone through and approved but I want to see more regular EAD ONLINE approvoal and process and documents for this.

/thanks a lot.