EAD renewal

GCStart

Registered Users (C)
I applied for EAD renewal.
My application has been approved but since last many days I see below message when I check the status online-

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status:

On January 9, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Does any body know how long will it take to get EAD card?

Receipt # EAC030495XXXX

Will you haveto wait for the actual card to begin working ?

I wanted to knw if the card is required to continue woriking if your old EAD Card has expired and you have the new EAD Approval but do not have the card in hand yet ?

is it possible to use the I-765 Approval alone as proof of continuing employment ?

I checked the online status for my ead renewal. Still it shows below message. Does any body have any idea how long will it take?

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status:

On January 9, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Receipt # EAC030495XXXX

same here

mine says the same except it was approved on Jan 7... have no clue when i will receive the card. Please keep me posted here in the forum in case u receive ur card. May be a good idea to call an IIO and check to see what they say.

Last edited by a moderator:
any updates ?

Any updates regarding this ? anyone of u received EAD yet? or tried calling an IIO ?