EAD Renewal

GeeCee Saga

Registered Users (C)
This may sound like a stupid question. But where can I get the EAD renwal forms????
I just got a massive RFE that I am reeling over and my EAD expires in the first week of December so now would be the right time to do it.
EAD renwal is $120 and my lawyer is charging me $200 just to fill out the damn form. So I think I'd rather do it myself and pocket the other $200.
Is it wise to do it myself???

I would do it for 100$ ........

haa haa ....:D ........(just kidding)

Man ...........do it yourself.......I too received an RFE last week. EAD expiring first week of december.

I have sent the renewal form to VSC. My company asked me to submit copy of EAD receipt, old EAD card , 2 photos and I-765.

And 120$ check.......of course :)

200$ for filling form I-765........:confused: ............... Time for a career change I guess.........

2 photos -- do we need a new one in 30 days or an old one which
is same as the pic. on the old EAD?

Are these the only documents that I have to submit??
---------------------------------------------------
Man ...........do it yourself.......I too received an RFE last week. EAD expiring first week of december.

I have sent the renewal form to VSC. My company asked me to submit copy of EAD receipt, old EAD card , 2 photos and I-765.

And 120$ check.......of course

Thats what I have submitted......

and that's what my company has asked me to submit and so have others from my company who had applied for EAD renewal....and had received their renewal notices...........

sp2sgi...........since mine was after a year..and I never had extra photos to submit. I did click new ones. 30 day old ???? Did get you on that..........

But I don't think it would matter to them.......

Don't forget copy of I-94

You also need to submit a copy of I-94 with the application and the top portion of the mailer in which you got your EAD. Don't worry, you should get EAD renewal in 3-4 weeks.

This is a nice discussion as I need to renew me and my wife's EAD. The lawyer was asking about $300.00 bucks. However, I have few questions about the listing of information though.
#When you are saying copy of EAD receipt, does it mean the copy of old EAD receipt which contains the EAC number of old EAd?
#My existing EAD card has not expired yet, as such will copy of the existing EAD suffic.

Hope somebody will explain this. Thanks.

MrMr

Copy of the old EAD receipt ......the actual recipt notice that you got and the copy of your card are necessary.

Hope I am clear...

I have sent the documents I have mentioned...........chimanlal says I-94 copy is required.......So lets see what happens to my application........

should be new photo

Better to use new photo. I got RFE for photo for EAD renewal. They said that the right ear is not clearly visible. I got EAD last year with the same photo.

Question

Can one send the EAD renewal application to local INS? or it should be only Vermont

Which address should we send to EAD renewal application??

I mean VSC service center address???

question

Did you guyz mail a copy of the letter in which you got your EAD card or the first portion of the letter itself. It says to mail that but I'm not so sure?

Second for thephotos. The form says the photos should be 1.5x1.5 inches. I've got 2x2 is that ok or should I get it cut to size?