EAD Renewal

garemani

Registered Users (C)
This is frustrating. I filed with TX to renew my EAD in September 2007 and did my biometrics finger printing in early November but I didnt get my card yet and my work permit expires in 4 days! I had an infopass appointment this morning but the officer told me she can do nothing! only option is to wait! does anyone have a suggestion? any similar experience? I'm going to be unemployed which will cause a lot of problem with no driving license and no health insurance.

Any suggestion/advice will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Try the I-485 forum. It has an entire sub-forum on EAD.

This is frustrating. I filed with TX to renew my EAD in September 2007 and did my biometrics finger printing in early November but I didnt get my card yet and my work permit expires in 4 days! I had an infopass appointment this morning but the officer told me she can do nothing! only option is to wait! does anyone have a suggestion? any similar experience? I'm going to be unemployed which will cause a lot of problem with no driving license and no health insurance.

Any suggestion/advice will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi nscagonay,

Can you please explain how to find out if name check and background check are cleared?

Thanks in advance.

I took an INFOPASS appointment and the IO told me all my checks are clear (except for FP which I hadn't done at that time).

Hi nscagonay,

Can you please explain how to find out if name check and background check are cleared?

Thanks in advance.