EAD renewal

too_long

Registered Users (C)
I have read some threads advising against efiling for EAD renewal, is this still the same advise?
Also, I read some where that the photo format has changed, any one knows what is the recomended format (full face or 3/4)?

yes, it took a long time for a lot of people when they filed e-EAD
but I got my e-EAD in about 2 months...had to make an extra trip to the INS office to get the index print, and photo taken..

And some thing more

In my case, when I submitted for renewal of 3rd EAD of my spouse and my kid. I received an RFE requesting to submit the birth certificate and marriage certificate. And after 4 months of filing....

This is from officer 80.

Also he is not able to link and find our who the primary applicant based on which these EADs were submitted.

I dont understand.

All these info were part of 485 and also we got 2 EADs already approved. But now comes this kind of unnecessary questions ? You know what I mean......... you never know ..........they just try to dispose of with some kind of questions..... thats it.

Thanks for sharing the experience. did you try to get an interim EAD since it took 4 months?
This is my 4th EAD, and im not really in the mood for such TSC jokes, hope they will spare me that....