EAD renewal

cmyk55

Registered Users (C)
Is there anyone who got his or her EAD renewal before the old one expires? Or is this new ritual that we have to wait all day to talk with them for 30 sec. and get nothing, but more frustration??

Please post if anyone got their EAD recently before it expires.....
Thanks

I got the cards in mail after 2 days from the day website said they ordered the cards.

Its my 2nd ead

ND-Nov 27
AD-Mar 10

My 1st ead expires on March 24th

cheers

cmyk55,
I can't exactly undersatnd what you are asking.
You always apply EAD renewal much before the old one expires. About 5-6 months in advance.
HTH

USCIS has introduced E-file to speed up things a little bit, now EAD is piling up to rival the I-485 line. :( :mad:

sb_tiger,

Believe me, if it was up to me, I would've applied my extension one year ahead. But my attorney said USCIS doesn't accept any application more than three months ahead.

My attorney said USCIS doesn't accept any application more than three months ahead.

I don't agree with your attorney. According to USCIS web site, they suggest you to renew your EAD 6 months in advance.

Just a suggestion

Hi,

Right around Nov. 2003, the time frame was 3 months. Even though I reminded my attorney to send the papers for EAD renewal, based on the delay news I have seen on this forum. They gave std. rubber stamp reply that they can only do this 3 months and papers will be sent in time. But they delayed it by few days and due to which I may have to sit couple days without pay and get interim card.....

So hurry up and file it..... when you hit the 6 months time frame. Just a suggestion.

Thanks.