all_green

Hi

Need some answers about filing I765, please help. My green story:

05/2000 - transferred in US with L-1
02/2002 - I-140 approved
03/2002 - I-485 filled in TSC
03/2003 - laid off
04/2004 - finally new job
05/2004 - Case_Status_Online reports I-485 file transferred to local office in West Palm Beach, FL
07/2004 - second FP collected (notification from Miami District office)
- Case_Status_Online updated with "Second FP collected"; no more references to case transfer

Time to file for EAD/AP renewal (apply for 4th EAD):

Questions:

1) My last entry in US based on L-1. Meanwhile I've changed employer plus my L-1 expired. Which is the current immigration status to report ( please refer to electronic application panel of choices) ? Last year (no job, L-1 expired) attorney did I765/I131 for me - do not know what he filled there.
2) Case_Online_Status doesn't include case history - the transfer of my case to local office is hidden. I have reasons to believe my case is in Miami not in WPB (based on my address and second FP notification). Called yesterday Nat. Customer Service Center they say my I-485 application is pending in TSC. They looked in Case_Status_Online and there all it is reported is about second FP. However 4 month ago it was reported a case transfer. How can I find where my case is pending (need to fill that info)? What if I fill it wrong?
3) Where shoud I file I-765/I-131: to the local office or in TSC? Is it wrong to file in TSC if case pending to local office. If wrong, how wrong (delays, denial?).
4) How is better: electronically of in paper?
5) Filling the date of previous EAD applications. It's about the date of the application or about the staring date of EAD validity
6) What means "Copy of Previous EAD mailer, Cut out mailer of previous EAD Approval". Should I send that for each EAD I've received? Isn't enough the copy of the EAD?
7) Supporting documents: Copy of I-485 application or Copy of -485 receipt notice?

Thanks
all_green