EAD Renewal Track...OCT/NOV RD&ND

:) My EAD extension approved as per online status.
Details:
MD: 10/29/02
RD: 10/31/02
ND: 11/06/02
AD: 12/11/02

I-485, still waiting
RD: 11/15/01
ND: 12/09/01

EAD renewal

RD: 10/16/2002
ND: 10/21/2002
AD: waiting

I donot know why waiting so long. I found many Nov filers already got approval.

EAD Renewal

RD 11/05/02
AD-pending
Last EAD expiry-30th Jan,2003

I-485
RD-10/22/01
AD-pending

my ead renewal RD 10/28, ND 11/5 approved

RD Oct 28, Nd Nov 5

Approved on Dec 11 as per online

Have not seen any EAD Renewal application with RD in November approved yet. The EADs which have recently been approved are either New EAD applications or the RD were in October. If your EAD Renewal application with RD in November is approved recently, please post your details here. Thank you.

Ead Approved

RD - 11/07/02
AD - 12/12/02

My EAD had expired on nov 17
Was working with my live H1

Last edited by a moderator:
sat_sat1,
Could you please check and inform us if the starting date of the new EAD is the ending day of the expired EAD? In other words if the new EAD in your case has a starting date of 11/17/2002. Thanks and Congratulations!! It is encouraging to know that they are still processing the EAD extensions in the midst of this stagnancy regarding I-485.

EAD Renewal! Spoke to IIO

Guys,

EAD Renewal Sent Date - Nov. 12, 2002.
Current EAD expiry - Jan 17, 2003.

No info from VSC regarging my EAD renewal application.

Spoke to an IIO yesterday, she has asked for my A# and found out that the my case is not in the computer yet. She said some of the mail around the date I have sent are still to be entered into the computer. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I also asked about the I-485 status. She said currently they have processed the files with an RD of Oct 15th, 2001.

Please keep posted of your EAD renewals on here.

My Mailing date 11/23/02

RD 11/26/02
ND 12/03/02

My EAD expires on 01/10/03

EAD Renewal.

MGM
I dont know about the renewal dates .Because i have not yet got the card in my hand.I know that it is approved just by seeing the online message.

sat_sat1

please let us know the info of your new card start date and old card end date when you recieve your card. thanks

Approved on Dec 13th.. RD Oct 23rd.

EAD RENEWAL is approved on Dec 13th.. RD Oct 23rd.

current EAD expiers on Dec 17th.. was worried because changed job on EAD in Sep.

talked to a nice IIO on firday 8:30 AM and told about expiring EAD in few days.. IIO told it may get approved any time and asked to check the online status frequently...

Checked the status on Friday 5:00 PM same old message...
Checked it again just now :On December 13, 2002, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card.

EAD Renewal

GC-Mongrer ,
I have a simillar situation. I see that they haven't even encashed my check. How about you. Did you get any reciept atleast.?

The old EAD card expiration date is the new EAD card start date.
I have got this info from Sheila Murthy site.

Signs of Life in VSC

When I checked the EAD application status for a number of cases this morning, I found a number of these to be approved on Dec 13th. These applications have notice dates from Nov 1st to Nov 8th. A number of cases with ND in 6th and 7th Dec, however, for some reason, were not approved yet.

This information is based on a number of EAC numbers for EADs which I was keeping track. All of these had one common feature: they all had NDs in Nov. I think it is to some extent good news for those of us who are eagerly waiting for our EAD approvals.