EAD Renewal - Regarding *URGENT*

CHECKS ENCASHED - Posted on 11/07

Magesh_KK

Checks encashed on 11/20 for both me and my wife...... Applied on 11/07...... Got the Notice with RD 11/08 and ND 11/17

GCATVC

Last edited by a moderator:
GOOD NEWS !!!

I Spoke with my lawyer yesterday, she said they haven't received my EAD Renewal Receipt Yet. But today morning when I was checking my online bank...I found my checks were encashed yesterday (11/22/2002). Hopefully by next week I should be receiving my EAD Renewal Receipts :)

GOOD LUCK

EAD RENEWAL RD: OCt23

EAD Renewal
------------------------
Mailed on oct 21
RD: Oct 23
ND: Oct 30
Receipt Received Nov 6th
Check cashed on Nov 7th
Waiting for approval...

I am also waiting

EAD renewal info...

Mailed Oct 25th
RD Oct 28
ND Nov 4
Check Cashed Nov 7
Waiting.....

EAD Renewal

Hi all,

I mailed my EAD renewal appllication and other documents through certified, insured mail on Nov 19th. Waiting for the return reciept.

Will post details, as i get some news from INS.

Wish you all good luck.

EAD Renewal Received Receipt

Folks,

Good News is We received our EAD Renewal Receipt notices today.

EAC-03-038-51XXX
EAD Renewal
RD - 11/12/02
ND - 11/19/02

Hope this one gets approved before Jan'03.

Thanks!

ead renewal concern

Hi All,

My lawyer's associate said she mailed my renewal application for ead/ap on oct 15 and so far there is no rd/nd yet for both of them yet. Should i be concerned? (my h1 is expired and my ead expires at the end of jan 03)

1)Wait little longer ?
2)Reapply?
3)Call VSC/ or bug my lawyer's secretary to make them call ins.
or bug my company to locate the check status.

please help . If they(ins) misplaced my forms, there is no way for me to prove to local ins that i sent my forms >90 days and i can apply to local (NJ) INS showing my fedex tracking. Right ?

Anybody heard a case they misplaced/lost applications.

thanks so much in advance

I personally mailed EAD renewals for me and my wife and I just received the receipts in mail. The FedEX delivery date was Nov 15th. The RD on the receipt is Nov 15th. The online status with the EAC #s. It says the RD is Nov 22nd (which I do not mind). The cheques are not cashed yet.
Hope this information can help someone.