EAD Renewal - Regarding *URGENT*

magesh_kk

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys (My 222nd Posting :D),

My lawyer has sent my EAD Renewal Package on Nov 7th,2002 to Vermont INS Centre. So far no info. My checks are still not been deposited in the bank. Anybody who filed on or after Nov 7th,2002 received Receipt Notice (or) RFE??. Please post your details.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
EAD Renewal sent on Nov 5th

Still no trace of any movements of either the RD or Checks.

Hang on buddy. Its holiday time.
Enjoy and let THEM also enjoy.

Filed for EAD on 11/07

Hi Magesh_KK

Even I filed for EAD renewal on 11/07.. no news of any kind till now... the checks have not been encashed...... I guess we will have to wait and see till next week.... Remember things were slow - only 4 working days.. though I doubt if 5 days would have changed anything.

It is taking 10 working days.

INS recieved my EAD renewal on 27th Oct and I got the RD after two weeks. Relax you will get it soon.

Exactly Gentle breeze.

magesh_kk, sang20874, GCATVC:
Guys relax. It may take them a couple of weeks...

My info

EAD Renewal
Mailed 11/4
RD 11/6
Checks Cleared 11/14
ND 11/7
Notice Received 11/15

Awaiting Mailed 10/09/02

My EAD renewal was sent on 10/09, no progress whatsoever.

Until Last week, nothing is entered in the system as per IIO, until today no checks have been encashed.

Worse is i am out of US for 4 weeks, troubled with the Q..what if sent back citing some problem. Current EAD expires at the end of Jan 03.

-maald

Please relax..

.. the time taken to do that is about twice the (days between ND and RD ). Small simple theory. one part of the time taken to get it noticed and the 2nd part to get the check encashed

EAD Filed in Oct

Filed my EAD renewal on Oct 25th. I have got a mail confirmation from Vermont that they have recvd my package but i dont have any notice numbers as yet. I am worried since myoffice is very strict about immigration and if i dont get my EAD renewal by Jan 6th I am off the payroll.

I just hope INS does something fast, but since its holiday season for them, i dont think this 31st is going to be a good one for me. Guess i need some devine intervention now

Sent my EAD renewal on 30th Oct.
Received my RD notice on Nov 14th by mail
( RD 31 Oct ; ND 7 Nov)
Check deposited on Nov 14 th.

Hope this helps

Mailing Date 11/06

I mailed my EAD renewal application on 11/06 and like most of you guys have not heard anything from VSC yet. Will update once I get a response from the INS.

11/21/02
I got my receipt notice today. According to the notice, the RD is 11/08/02 and ND is 11/15/02. My check has also been cashed today. I am now waiting to receive the renewed EAD card. Hope this information helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
EAD Renewal

Lawyer mailed renewal forms some where near 11/04

Checks encashed 11/18

But no receipt yet

Sent EAD renewal through company lawyer in early October (don't know exact RD) and received the card by mail last week. I think it's in one month time frame.

EAD Renewal

called up my lawyer seeing check have been encashed.laywer informed that my receipt came in yesterday but my wife's receipt have not yet come

called lawyer

Still no response for my EAD renewal which was sent on Nov 6th or 7th. I called my lawyer & asked whether did they sent to the right INS office ?? :eek: and told them that my checks have also not been cashed. You know what was the reply.....

"It takes 6-8 weeks to get receipt notice for EAD renewal..." :eek:

I didn't ask anymore questions. I thought to myself IIO officers are far better than these lawyers.

Will bring the latest if something happens...& folks still keep posting about your status too...

Ead

Lawyer called in the afternoon !!!My wife's receipt for Ead has come.The date mentioned as receipt date is 11/12

sent on 26th Oct
received by INS -28th Oct
got notice on 15th Nov with an RD of 5th Nov.
Check encashed on 18th Nov

Mailed my EAD extension on 10/25
check enchased on 11/07
today is 11/20 and still have no news at all.
I'm worried