EAD Renewal Receipt

Driver's License copy

My lawyer asked me to enclose the copy of my passport photo page or driver's license with the AP/EAD application for INS to verify the photos which we send. That is the reason I enclosed the copy of my driver's license.

EAD renewal received by INS on 08/26/02. Still waiting for the receipt.....

Thanks,

Originally posted by syj
why did you have to enclose a copy of Driver's License to get EAD renewal ?

is this a new requirement ? but I don't see it is needed in the I765 instructions..

Thanks in advance for your reply.

EAD Approved per avm

Checked this evening and as per avm message my EAD was approved and the card has been ordered. In fact I had just received the receipt notice earlier today in the mail. Looks like they are really fast in processing the EAD. I wish they showed the same speed in 485 processing!

Good luck to all.

EAD expire, please help

Hi, my EAD is going to expire on 10/16 but there is no sign of approval of my renewed EAD. It has been 2 months since the receive date of my renew application. Can I go to local INS and ask for a renew now or should I wait till the last day. The local INS officer does not seem to know a whole lot but acts tough. For instance, She told me I can never change job even after 180 days.

Received recipts for EAD/AP

My renewal applications were received by INS on 08/24/02. ND is 08/30/02. Received the recipts today.

Thanks,

I applied for renewal on Aug 29 th and got the EAd receipt yesterday.
Mailed date 08/29
INS received Date 08/30
INS Notice Date: 09/03
The check got cleared on 09/06.
Received EAD recipt on - 09/09

AVM buzzing same old message

but the bank records show that the checks for EAD & AP renewal has been cleared today.
Keeping fingers crossed.