EAD renewal problem

diwu

Registered Users (C)
I had applied for my EAD renewal 7 months ago. It is still not approved. I have already got 2 interim EAD's from Detroit local INS office. Will they give me another one if I dont get my original EAD by another 2 months.

Can I reapply for EAD? Anyone has similar experience please answer me. My I-140 is approved.

Thanks

diwu said:
I had applied for my EAD renewal 7 months ago. It is still not approved. I have already got 2 interim EAD's from Detroit local INS office. Will they give me another one if I dont get my original EAD by another 2 months.

Can I reapply for EAD? Anyone has similar experience please answer me. My I-140 is approved.

Thanks

diwu, my friend has the same situation like yours. If you already got temporary card from local office, you won't get the official one from USCIS, instead you would get a notice from USCIS indicating that they already issued EDA and they can not issue a duplicate card, something like that...

but local office issue only for 3 months at a time. should I get the interim EAD every 3 months from local office. How many times do they give?

diwu said:
but local office issue only for 3 months at a time. should I get the interim EAD every 3 months from local office. How many times do they give?

If it is already over the time frame, the local office should issue you the temporary card at any time you request. My friend got his card from local office was for a year though.