Ead Renewal Not Approved Yet!!

ALFREDO

Registered Users (C)
My ead renewal has not been approved yet and my rd is may 2. Is there someone in the same boat. I am starting to worry since the processing time says 06/23/03 and I am still waiting. Please, write your comment if there is anything that I could do about it. I called the 1-800 but it was helpless, they just read the same online msg.
thanks

I have applied EAD renewal on Jun 3' 03. Till now no approval.
Me and my wife applied on same day and her EAD got approved on Jun 16 '03. Good thing is they gave her renewal from previous EAD expiration date.

485 ND- Aug'01
3rd EAD ND - Jun 3'03 Ad - ?
3rd Ap ND - Jun 3'03 Ad - ?

My EAD ND 11/22/02

not aproved yet.

Tried to get an iEAD last week could not get one (due to the reason I arrived at local service center not early enough. They open at 7:30am and I was there at 8:10am could not get into the office!)

man, I might be the longest waiting unlucky bird in Taxas center.

seeing they approving cases ND of June 2003, can't help wondering what's the hell going on over there in TX.

June 24 ND EAD approved

My ND for third EAD is June 24 and it was approved on July 7th.

Spouse has the same ND, not approved yet.

EAD approved twice

My 3rd EAD nd is 5/13, was approved on 6/20 and EAD is valid from 6/2003 to 6/2004, it was update on the website and I have recived my card
Actually my EAD expires in 11/2003, I lost 6 months

My EAD was approved again on July 3rd '03, this was updated on the website, I have to wait and see what I am going to get this time

AP nd 5/13, no update at all

My husband's EAD was correct they have given it from 8/03 to 8/04 , (his old EAD expires in 8/03)
EAD was approved on April 03

AP nd is March 03 no update at all

Details:
EB2 NIW, ND 11/2001
FP (for both) 03/2003

Last edited by a moderator: