EAD Renewal long waiting...

kara2002

Registered Users (C)
EAD Renewal not yet received....

EAD Receipt Date 10/23/02
Notice Date 10/29/02

No change in message. Yesterday I talked to an IIO. He said, it will take one more month from today... Count from today. I have seen a lot of Nov. EADs are approved in this board. What may be the reason for the delay of my EAD renewal?
Is it anyway effects, the change of job after 180 days. I moved to new employer after 180 days with same postiion and duties. My new company is informed the INS regarding the change of job based on AC21 law. Your comments and thoughts are highly appreciated...

Last edited by a moderator:
Kara,

I am not sure whether you changing jobs has any affect on your EAD renewal. But if you dont get the renewal in another month you might as well walk into local INS office and get your EAD renewed the same day.

There is a rule which allows you to do that if is more than 90 days from the RD of EAD renewal. My lawyer confirmed this.

Hope you get your approval before that. :cool:

MESSAGE TO KARA....

HI KARA

Same case here too. I think something wrong with EAD extns of ND:10/29. My rd is 10/23 and ND is 10/29, still my case is not approved. I talked to an IIO last week. She said it will be approved in a week or 2. I saw another guy in this forum (ISITWORTHIT) also having same ND and his case also waiting.
In my case, I didn't change employer and mine is straight forward case. So don't worry about the change in jobs. That's nothing to do with this delay.

Regards.

My EAD is also

RD 10/29/2002
ND 11/04/2002

I spoke to IIO last week and she said that your case is "Pending Final Review" . It is a pretty straight forward renewal.

Let's see when "Pending Final Review" changes to approved.

hi dgbw

Does online message also shows "pending final review"?
I sent old EAD approval letter also thinking it will be faster as A number will be there on it.