EAD renewal from VSC.. Please track

ravi2168

Registered Users (C)
I applied for EAD renewal in Jan 2003. The processing time says current, but seems like that is not the case

My case details

I 765 ( C-9)

RD - 01/02/2003
ND- 01/08/2003

Status - waiting.

My previous EAD is expired.. Can not work.

If anybody in the waiting status for EAD renewal from VSC... Let us track here....

It will help everybody in this waiting time.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
MD 01/15/03
ND 01/17/03

Previous EAD expires 03/29/03. Currently working on EAD. Spoke with IIO last week and she assured it will be approved by Feb End.
Keeping fingers crossed...

Good Luck

Good luck with your quest ravi2168 & Feb2002Case. I have a pregnant wife and have been unemployed since Jan 22 (when my old visa expired). Stress and bills are mounting. I have had a job offer - from the govt. - in hand siince April of LAST year. I sent that offer letter, along with the one from a civil servant seeking to employ me, with my materials to VSC. Everything in B'more now. Went in on Friday, but missed out on talking to someone because they close early on Fridays - at least I got my fingerprints done :) Would be nice to get working at start of March - or earlier.

There is hope.... Good to learn that it will be done before Feb end. I am keeping my fingers crossed and going to call IIO tomorrow...

Will share with you all what happened.

But very sad to hear about wmsm.... I hope things work out for you and you get working .... Is this your EAD renewal or initial request of 485... Sorry if I missed something...

Also why is the case moved to B'more?????

Good luck to us all :)

typical processing step for I-130 filers

My case was moved to Baltimore as a standard issue when filing I-130 & I-485 (will have AOS interview with my wife) most likely. Get to miss those steps, and waiting, to obtain A# since I get one automatically through marriage to a US Citizen. I-140/I-485 cases stay at the service centers for processing up until the AOS interviews. As far as I can tell

Good luck tomorrow. I am getting cabin fever from not being able to work, very itchy fingers.....

When can we get the EAD from the local INS if it crosses 90 days.
I was wondering if the 90 days count from the ND or the RD.

EAD Renewal Approved!

RD 01/16/03
ND 01/17/03

AD 02/18/03

On February 18, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

How much time it will take to get card in hand?

I am also starting new job today!

Recvd RFE for EAD renewal.

RFE date - 02/21/03
RD - 01/02/03

No details known yet.

Anybody have idea as to how long it takes for VSC to respond on an RFE case.