EAD Renewal -- Card Received

arbikay

Registered Users (C)
Received my EAD Card yesterday 1/30.

EB3/India/PD 8/96; RD 11/99; ND 11/99.

EAD Renewal ND 10/8/2000. Approved 12/20/2000. Card Received 1/30/2001

No Title

Is the New Start date on your card begins after the expiry of the previous one or is there a gap???? thanx

No Title

My old card expires 1/30/2001. The start date on the new one is today even though it was approved on 12/20/2000.

No Title

Hi ,

I want to renew my EAD card which is expiring in May. Is it too early to apply?
 Can you tell all the details for renewal.

Thanks

No Title

It is a good idea to start it atleast 4 months before it expires. The process is same as the original application (Same forms, photos etc). Check with your attorney always.

No Title

my EAD expires on March,06,2001. I have applied for renewal on Jan 20 at VSC. I don\'t think that it is possible to get approved my EAD renewal before March, 06.

Will it create any problems??

No Title

Can\'t EAD renewal be applied in person at the INS office as done with the first EAD.

No Title

I applied 485 and the first EAD at VSC. But I live in NSC area. Can I apply for EAD renewal at NSC ? If I have to apply in person, can I go local INS and apply for EAD it ? Any idea ? Thanks - srn

No Title

I like our question. Because.. I recived my EAD card and it begins 20 days later than my old card. Is that ok? Was I allowed to work on that gap?