EAD renewal at Cincinnati ....

priyali

Registered Users (C)
I had sent my EAD renewal application to INS cincinnati 2 weeks back. I received my complete application back from them stating the following:

"Upon review of your application it appears you are filing too early
......the application for the new employment card does not need to be filed with the Cincinnati I.N.S office, until approximately three weeks before your current employement card expires ......"

What should I do now? My current EAD expires on 10/19/2002 and my H1B is valid only until 11/24/2002 (finishing 6 years). Should I apply to NSC or risk waiting for Cincinnati?

Thanks

Sending to NSC ....

I have descided to send my EAD renewal application to NSC just be on the safe side.

Can somebody confirm if this is the correct mailing address?

U.S. Department of Justice
Immigration and Naturalization Service
Nebraska Service Center
P.O. Box 87765
Lincoln, NE 68501-7765

Thanks

I just sent my EAD renewal application last week. I think I will be getting it back too.
my EAD expires on 10/15/02 and I already used my advance parole so I am no longer in H1B
Thanks for the info Priyali, it gives me more time to think what I need to do......

Thanks again
Ram

EAD RENEWAL

Does EAD renewal required the signature card also with the I-765 application.:confused:

Me too applied renewal at cincinnati this week. My Current EAD expires on Oct 3rd week. Let see what I get.

EAD - Renewal

EAD Expires on 10/22/02
Applied to the Cincinnati Office on 7/15/02
Received Letter from INS on 07/29/02 to visit local INS Office (Columbus, OH) on 8/7/02 to get EAD extension.

EAD renewal

For EAD renewal , 2 photo also required, right

or 2 photos only required for the first time new card ???

Appreciate your response, thanks

:confused:

U dont need to send photos, ços Ins cincinati gives appointment at columbus to get photo and ead card done. Photos will be taken by Ins columbus. Same like drivers license. Recently they changed the EAD process.

what to do?

My attorney suggested to apply for EAD at cincinnati 2 months prior to EAD expiring as they do not do walk-in EAD's anymore.

Now we must file the application and then they schedule for an appointment sometime about 2-3 weeks later.

But INS web site says that one must apply for renewal 6 months in advance to regional office and if not approved in 90 days get interim from local office. This is so confusing.

Any update or info pls

Fellow

Received EAD RD notice from NSC

Received RD/ND for EAD renewal from NSC in 7 days. Says approval may take upto 80 days.