EAD renewal Approved.

hoochie

Registered Users (C)
I applied for EAD renewal @ NSC on 22nd November. I got the cards yesterday 28th Dec 05 and got the email notification today regarding approval.

AP is still pending.

Just thought I will pass this information along.

Thanks,

Did you file it by yourself?

Did you file it by yourself? Or through your Attorney? And how?

Thanks

thanks for the information hoochie,
could you tell which address did you post the application ?
I just wanted to confirm.

Did you go for Biometrics after applying for EAD?

I applied EAD & I got LIN number but it says if this is for I485 then I will receive another notice for FP. I already did 3 fps . Last FP was done on 15th of Dec & I applied for renewal of EAD on 25th. Do I have to go for FP again?

hoochie said:
I applied for EAD renewal @ NSC on 22nd November. I got the cards yesterday 28th Dec 05 and got the email notification today regarding approval.

AP is still pending.

Just thought I will pass this information along.

Thanks,

AP receipt Notice

hoochie,

I applied EAD and AP at Nebraska Service Center on Dec 20 and i haven't received receipt notice for my AP yet. I am little concerned as checks sent with AP application is also not cashed. I am little worried as I haven’t received the Receipt notices yet. Could you please let me, how many days it took to receive receipt notices after you filed for AP.

Thanks
email2sai2003

EAD Approved

Wanted to share with the forum

I efiled the new EAD Application (Not renewal) myself on 12/07/05 and did biometrics at ASC on 12/08/05 and sent the supporting docs to NVC the same day. NVC recived the docs on 12/09/05. Recieved the Reciept Notice on 12/13/05.

The EAD approval was granted on 01/04/06 (surprise ??) Now waiting for the card to arrive.

Wish they show the same efficiency for pending I485 :eek:

Good Luck to everyone for their pending EAD. This forum provided great guidance & confidence to efile EAD for the first time.