EAD renewal approved - RD 03/13/03

would you please tell me whether you submitted the top portion of attached paper to EAD card and govrnment issued phot ID such as copy of your drivers licence ? Thanks

in other otherds what all documents you submitted?

* EAD application form
* check
* old EAD card photo copy
* a copy of the old EAD approval document

Congs

Congs Dude.
Hi,

congs for the renewal. I am also getting ready to post the form(I-765) for EAD renewal. Can you help me with that? I need to know if the address(INS vermont/BCIS) has changed? Whom should i make the cheque payable to? My EAD already expired in feb.I am still on H1 thats why i didnt apply earlier. I am applying my EAD by myself.I hope that won't be a problem.

I dont have my previous approval doc.Would it be a problem?Can i send anything else (like 485 receipt )??

Thanks for your help.

RD:11/02/2001
ND:12/05/2001
FP: May 2002

1)I485 Reciept Copy
2)Original EAD Copy
3)Cheque $120
4)I765 application form
5)2 ADIT style photo
6)I94-Recent[Front and Back Copy]
7)Original EAD Stub

Hope this helps
-Vijay:)

about I-94 copy...

My EAD is expiring in August and I plan to renew it now. I am currently working on EAD. What I should send for I-94? I have an original I-94 card when I entered USA and a H-1B visa with my previous employer when I filed my I-485 and the first EAD application (now I work for another employer on EAD). Should I send copy of both?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Also...

Do I need to put a coversheet for the EAD renewal application? Does it amatter how I assembly the documents in the package?

Thanks a lot.

Why do many indians behave like a dirty idiot sheep ?
All this information is authentically available on BCIS web site,
why do you want to go to some other stupid site for such info.

You need to change

Partial EAC number?

Can you please post your partial EAC number? I am trying to find out what day my renewal was filed. My EAC is EAC-03-110-xxxxx.

Thanks,
BR

kava_dog or anyone knowledgable about EADs,

First time here.Wonderful site.
Stats about my renewal for EAD :
RD 03/26/2003
ND 03/28/2003

My current EAD expires in May 20th.
The INS receipt documents (Vermont) says processing takes 80 days.
Kava_dog, can you please check your I-797C (receipt) form and see what timing did it say in your paper.
What happens if EAD does not get processed before my current EAD expires (May 20)? Do I go off pay-roll or is there a way out. Sorry my H1 has already expired.
Thanking you in anticipation.

My receipt said 90 days. You should get your EAD soon before May 20th. If you don't get it by May 20th, then it is at discretion of HR to allow you contnuing to work. I think that legally we are not supposed to work with out EAD (or H1). Please check with your attorney and HR. However like I said you should be okay.

Cheque for EAD

Hey Kava...

Do you know whom do we have to make the cheque payable to?
Is it BCIS(All speeled out) or INS (All speeled out).I downloaded the 765 form yesterday and the form says INS but its old.What should i do?.

Thanks

AP Question

Any of you know how to check status of an application for travel docuemnt (AP)?
My receipt date is 3/20/03 and notice date 3/22/03 and online status gives error (receipt no not found)

Thanks a lot.

Hi there,
I have a reall prolem here. My EAD got expired on 3/20/2003. I want to apply for a renewal ASAP. Can you please let me know what documents are required for the renewal and if I can go personally go to the INS location for hand in my application.

Thanks,
Pete