EAD renewal approved -- ND Jan7, 2004

rajudm

Registered Users (C)
Our EAD renewal got approved today.

this is the message

Current Status:

On April 12, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Does this mean there is a green signal for I140 clearance? I am still waiting for I140 approval.

jrao124

It was paper filing (sent I140/485 receipts).

Mail Date Dec 30, 2003, RD Dec 31, 2003 and ND Jan 7, 2004.

A million dollar question is...Did they look at I140 before renewing EAD? If so I get comfortable feeling about I140 approval. If not keep the fingers crossed....

Don't want to disappoint you...

But the approval of the EAD has nothing to do with your I-140 approval or anything...just like when your first EAD got approved.

Originally posted by rajudm
Our EAD renewal got approved today.

this is the message

Current Status:

On April 12, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Does this mean there is a green signal for I140 clearance? I am still waiting for I140 approval.

Atleast something to cheer about. Good Luck ! I am expecting my renewal maybe by the end of april or early may.

Congrats rajudm on the renewal. My wife's application was filed on Jan 12. Hope we can see the approval soon. On a side note, has anyone ever got their AP approved in the last month? I havent seen any.

rajudm

did you sent you renewal application to VSC center?
I'm going to file 3rd EAD now.
I saw dates are not moiving.

Do let us know how did u file it in details

Rajudm

I had filed for my wifes EAD. It was taking more than the stipulated 90 days and we were thinking of going for an iead for which I contacted my lawyers. They told me that spouses EAd takes a bit longer than normal as BCIS verifies primary applicants 140. We did get her EAD after a month (totally 120 days) and co-incidentally my 140 was approved in april (RD July 2003).

Although we cant vouch for what pushes the bcis to action (or if second ead pushes one's 140) yet my experience should give you a warm fuzz towards your 140.

you will get it soon.

abhi_c

Last edited by a moderator:
reach_honey and abhi_

We had paper filed EAD renewal like suggested on this forum. There is a list of documents and a covering letter that needs to be submitted. It is all on one of threads on portal...search.."EAD self renewal".

Abhi, thanks for your input. I will wait and see what happens. An RFE has been issued today (April 13th) for my H1 extension. It's all happening.

Congratulations on your second EAD approval. I filed my second EAD ONLINE on 8th of Jan. Hope, I too get it approved sooner than later...