:)

Congrats!

I hope you will have card soon.
MY case,

RD:01/09/2003
ND:01/10/2003
AD:01/24/2003

On 01/24/2003
On January 24, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

On 02/13/2003
This case has been approved. On February 13, 2003, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

I got card on 02/14/2003

Took another 3 weeks.
:)

Congrats!
I have the same RD and ND (01/16/03 and 01/17/03) and I am waiting approval desparately. I am forced to join my client and am starting on 02/19/03. My EAD expires 03/29/02, I need to get card in hand by then else will lose my job.

When was ur EAD approved?

The message might 've been changed over weekend

I checked on Friday to see old message. My old EAD is expiring on Feb 25th.

I was despearate too. I think you have time. It should all happen before 3/29. tangonta's card took 3 weeks. I hope you would not have any problem.

Approval is just fine!

I talked to my lawyer last week. She was concerned about the EAD renewal. She suggested to take Admin leave until it gets approved. Fortunately that did not happen.

She did not care about the card. In my opinion you will see your approval this week.

Thanks man, I hope so. Otherwise I am screwed big time. I am already sitting at home for more than a week now.

Hopefully I am joining on 02/19/03. My new company's HR had a concern about my EAD expiring on 03/29/03. I told them that I have already applied for renewal and should get it before 03/29/02. It depends how much they r convinced. Will come to know tomorrow.

I had question
How do u track your Renewal
Is it old EAC no i.e previous EAC Number which we have on I-765 i.e EAD Recepit

So If we apply for EAD renewal, unless we get Recepit Notice we have no way to know whats happening with EAD renewal.
Is there any time frame like after you mail ur application, in how many days you will get Receipt Notice

Do you have a cancelled check?
If so please check back of check. You can find EAC-***.
Or call to INS.