EAD renew if changing employer under AC21

nerf

Registered Users (C)
Suppose the following situation:

I change a job that meets the condition of AC21 after 485 pending for more than 6 months. And now I start working for my new employer under EAD. Is it still possible for me to renew my EAD year by year? (assuming H-1B is not available). Does AC21 specify the condition for AC21 as well?

I searched the forum, but did not find that information. Many thanks!

Suppose the following situation:

I change a job that meets the condition of AC21 after 485 pending for more than 6 months. And now I start working for my new employer under EAD. Is it still possible for me to renew my EAD year by year?
-------------YES, I-485 belong to YOU not to employer Aor B. YOU can file for EAD AP directly or through YOUR lawyer or new company lawyer. You will need the I-485 filing reciept.

(assuming H-1B is not available). Does AC21 specify the condition for AC21 as well?

I searched the forum, but did not find that information. Many thanks!

--------

Thanks for the reply. Am I gonna need any ORIGINAL receipt from my old employer? They sent me copies of the receipts (485, EAD, AP), but not the original ones.

copy is OK. if you want you can ask the lawyer who filed YOUR I-485 for the
ORIGINAL I-485 filing reciept. I-485 belong to YOU and lawyer cant Refuse your I-485 filing receipt notice.