EAD Reciept Notice

spp12

I mailed my EAD Renewal application on April 06, 2004. Till now i didn't received my EAD RECEIPT NOTICE. Does anybody received the notice?. If not how do we get the IEAD without the EAD RECIEPT NOTICE.

My EAD renewal application was received on 3/31 and the receipt notice was generated on 4/2 and the last update date was updated on 4/7. And I received the receipt notice around two weeks after that from my attorney.

Ead Rd 4/9

Mailed EAD on 4/5
Received on 4/9 by USCIS
Last updated date on 4/20

I think I received my notice 2-3 weeks after. I hand personal checks instead of money order this time I actually got the receipt numbers from the back of the cashed checks.

spp12 said:
I mailed my EAD Renewal application on April 06, 2004. Till now i didn't received my EAD RECEIPT NOTICE. Does anybody received the notice?. If not how do we get the IEAD without the EAD RECIEPT NOTICE.

Check if your checks have been cleared. If so, call the NCSC phone number and inquire the status.

I never received by EAD receipt. But got the EAC number from cashed (or cancelled) check, it is printed on the back. When I went to get my interim EAD, I showed/gave the check as proof of EAD application filed. All went smoothly and infact they gave the check back to me as well.

It was my employer's check, not personal. I took the check from them and returned it back to them, after I got the interim EAD.