EAD Receipt Notice not Received

isingh786

Registered Users (C)
Gurus,

I filed 485, AP, EAD for me and wife in first week of august. Attorney received all the three receipts for my wife and only two receipts for me (485 and ead). we have our fingerprinting done and the ead were approved afterwards (haven't received yet).

I contacted my lawyer that my AP has been rejected for some reason....because CIS haven't received it yet. She said..will knos the reason only once she gets the rejected document.

I was wondering...if there are other people also whoc haven't received the AP receipt after 2.5 months or if somebody can shed some light on this...

Thanks,
Inder

Gurus,

I filed 485, AP, EAD for me and wife in first week of august. Attorney received all the three receipts for my wife and only two receipts for me (485 and ead). we have our fingerprinting done and the ead were approved afterwards (haven't received yet).

I contacted my lawyer that my AP has been rejected for some reason....because CIS haven't received it yet. She said..will knos the reason only once she gets the rejected document.

I was wondering...if there are other people also whoc haven't received the AP receipt after 2.5 months or if somebody can shed some light on this...

Thanks,
Inder

What do you mean by rejected? Have u received any RFE prior to getting rejected?

AP Receipt not received yet.

No, I did not receive any RFE...

I just did not receive the receipt for AP so I asked my lawyer and this is the response I got.

"Unfortunately, I have not received your AP receipt yet. I don't know why it would have been rejected but I'm thinking it might be returned since it hasn't been receipted yet??? No way of knowing until we either get a receipt notice or a rejection... I will let you know when I hear something."