EAD -- RD 12/15/2003 not yet adjudicated. Anyone in similar position?

poongunranar

Registered Users (C)
My RD for EAD is 12/15/2003 and I do see many were approved for that RD. If you have a RD earlier than that date and yet are to be adjudicated, please share the same. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have E-Filed my EAD renewal on 12/18/2003, i think with the current approval rate/speed, i am expecting to see EAD approval in the next 3-4 weeks.

My receipt date/notice date for e-filed EAD (3rd EAD) both are 12/02/2003. So far not approved yet. The current EAD expires at the beginning of next month. Desperately waiting for I-485 (RD: 07/01, ND: 08/01, FP: 05/03) approval.

laava :

Per the latest processign times update, TSC is processing EAD petitions rcvd on 12/03/2003. How you are saying that they are processing 12/18 ?

Is yours or any of your friend's got EAD approval for that date ?

Thanks for sharing your Info !

12/15/2003

I am able to see a number of other applications approved for RD 12/15/2003. However, mine is also of the same RD, but not approved yet. BTW,mine is paper-based and is not e-filing.

Great ! Thanks very much laava !

I485 dates also moved to May'01, TSC guys are really working !!!!

The notice date for my third EAD was Dec 18th 2003. I recieved the card on3rd Feb. This was even before the web site was updated as showing the approval on the 2nd of Feb. The date on the card for the issuance is 27 Jan. In anycase just got lucky I guess but there are no rules at TSC anybody can get approved at anytime.

Originally posted by azee27516
but there are no rules at TSC anybody can get approved at anytime.
Yep! In fact one person with ND 12/15 for AP has got it approved on 01/05, within 20 days, whereas, we are waiting for the past 300 days for AP approval.

And now, the haphazard processing has crept into EAD. At least w.r.t 485, it is OK, but on short-term applications like AP/EAD, such a haphazardness would spell doom to many a person's travel/work plans. Very unfortunate, it is.

My 3rd EAD date is Nov 14 still waiting. Filed a case status enquiry yesterday. But when I spoke to the IIO, she told since your I-485 was filed in '01 your EAD is delayed. You may get your
soon.
Let us hope so.

Last edited by a moderator: