EAD question

camster

Registered Users (C)
im starting to loose hope that i would ever get my EAD... can someone help me figure out when it will be sent... my case was received september 1st 2006... :(

Hi there! I'm pretty new to the process but from what I've read on this great forum is that depending on your local office getting EAD card might take up to 3 months( though in some troubled cases it takes even more than that). So don't be discouraged, you are within a pretty normal wait time. If you want to make sure everything goes well with your case perhaps it would be a good idea to make the infopass and double check it with the officer. Good luck!

thanks thanks! sometimes it just helps to let it all out... i think my EAD application is being handled by NBC or is it my DO?

USCIS usually within 90 days if initial filing will process EAD. The NBC will send it. So, within 90 days of ND (Notice Date)

Usually withing 90 days if you sent everything they need. If you get request for further evidence/information, that will delay your EAD.