EAD question---Urgent, please help!!!

Okman

Registered Users (C)
Grues,

I sent the renewal of my 2nd EAD card on Feb 7th to TSC, but haven\'t got the receipt yet. My EAD card is going to be expired by tomorrow. Right now, I\'m living in Oklahoma, which belongs to TSC judiciary.

Recently I got a job in Boston area and I have to start my job by March 20th. I remember I used to see several guys posting their experience of applying or renewal of their EAD cards at Boston Local INS office.
Of course, I tried the local OKC office, they didn\'t renew employment-based EAD.

My questions are:

1. Can I renew my EAD card in Boston office after I relocate there? (As you know, my I-485 is in TSC, and I got my first EAD in TSC.)

2. If I could, how long it takes to get the card? Can I get it the same day by walk-in?

Thanks for your answers.

My case details are:

EB1, China
   PD: May 1999
   RD: Dec 22, 1999
   ND: Jan 11, 2000
   FP: March 4, 2000

No Title

I am not sure I correctly understoot the correctly

Are you shifting to a new job with a pending 485.
   ....If so please get get the EAD First. The reason is that
   you may raise question of employment verification.

No Title

Hi,
You can go to you local INS office just before you EAD is going to expire. But I heard some local offices have no such service. You should find one can do it.
I just renewd my EAD at TSC(rd 1/21/01-ad 02/17/01). It took only littel more than 3 weeks. You should get yours very soon.
I think you can not start your new job until you get your new EAD card. Good luck.