EAD Question: how to fill Immigration Status?

bk11_00

Registered Users (C)
Hi
I am regular reader of immigrationforum.com. Thanks for great service. Please help me out in this situation.

(1) My wife used be in H4 visa with employer A. Now, she is working using based on my I485 filing status of employer B.

For EAD renewal, what's the immigration status she has to fill in EAD form? (Whether its immigrant (IMMI) Status or H4 Status). In USCIS e-filing form, I don’t see any status related to I485.

(2) Myself is working in H1B status thru Employer A . Even though I got EAD thru employer B, I am not using that EAD. Continue to work thru valid H1B from Employer A.

For EAD renewal, what's the immigration status I have to fill in EAD form? (Whether its immigrant (IMMI) Status or H1B Status). In USCIS e-filing form, I don’t see any status related to I485.

Please help on this matter. :confused:

Thanks
Kannan

bk11_00 said:
Hi
I am regular reader of immigrationforum.com. Thanks for great service. Please help me out in this situation.

(1) My wife used be in H4 visa with employer A. Now, she is working using based on my I485 filing status of employer B.

For EAD renewal, what's the immigration status she has to fill in EAD form? (Whether its immigrant (IMMI) Status or H4 Status). In USCIS e-filing form, I don’t see any status related to I485.

(2) Myself is working in H1B status thru Employer A . Even though I got EAD thru employer B, I am not using that EAD. Continue to work thru valid H1B from Employer A.

For EAD renewal, what's the immigration status I have to fill in EAD form? (Whether its immigrant (IMMI) Status or H1B Status). In USCIS e-filing form, I don’t see any status related to I485.

Please help on this matter. :confused:

Thanks
Kannan

For your wife Put Pending AOS

For you it will be H1.