EAD Process

manoj2003

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,
Is it true that BCIS does a primary analysis of I-140 applications?
just heard some one saying that they go thrue the I-140 and see if it could be approved or not,if they feel that everything is ok in I-140, then they issue EAD else not.

Not sure if this is true, what you guys think about this?

its true

if there is a problem they will send an RFE and put the EAD on hold if no problem they issue the EAD

thanks to confirm this,

isn't it funny,they do a primary scanning of I-140 application before issuing EAD,that means if some one gets the EAD,according to BCIS hsi i-140 application is in good shape,still people get RFE and denials on there I-140 application after getting EAD...

Yes they do check your 140. But it is just a cursory glance and they don't pay attention to the detail.

In one of the forum or newsletter in one of the immigrant site, I read that they just check the fee, name match, employer match etc.

But a few do get lucky when the official perusing thru the document may go thoroughly and may either generate an RFE or approve the case.

HTH
dyno

Originally posted by manoj2003
Hi all,
Is it true that BCIS does a primary analysis of I-140 applications?
just heard some one saying that they go thrue the I-140 and see if it could be approved or not,if they feel that everything is ok in I-140, then they issue EAD else not.

Not sure if this is true, what you guys think about this?