EAD Process and Timelines

ApMaSu

:confused:
Friends,
I have applied EAD for my spouse in June-08 at Nebraska Center. The receipt date is 11 june 08. We completed our 3 months of standard waiting period today. But no update on our case if EAD approved. The case still shows 'Pending status'. What to do not? We have not yet received Biometrics Request. Yesterday we logged a service request with USCIS. They asked us to wait for 45 days for update on Biometrics appointment. We have also scheduled an appointment with Infopass.
Is there anyway we can expedite our EAD process? If anyone has any details on it or might have already done it pls help us.
All your details and help will be very much appriciated.
Awaiting your response.

Local USCIS offices no longer issue an interim EAD on their own authority, but they will help you to inquire the Service Center using a dedicated telephone line and get them either i) process your I-765 or ii) issue an interim EAD supposedly within a few days, unless they have a legitimate reason for delaying the process. You should get some results by going to a local USCIS office.

The normal EAD process usually takes 120 - 130 days.. USCIS had stopped issuing interim EAD even the processing time exceeds 90 days..