EAD On hold since Feb'2005

Guys,

Yesterday the HR mgr of cybersoftec sent out a mail asking consultants who bought the pre-approved labors to come on board because they are facing INS problems to show more employees on Payroll. I guess this should affect the I140 application not sure about 485 or EADs.

Security checks in 485 processes is a common thing but EADs on Hold is uncommon.

Did you ever heard about INS or USCIS asking for more employees on board???

It looks like a new story to me I dont know if USCIS will ask a company to show more employees.
Does any body know about this like USCIS asking to show more employees on pay roll? Please put some light.

ramki1975 said:
Guys,

Yesterday the HR mgr of cybersoftec sent out a mail asking consultants who bought the pre-approved labors to come on board because they are facing INS problems to show more employees on Payroll. I guess this should affect the I140 application not sure about 485 or EADs.

Security checks in 485 processes is a common thing but EADs on Hold is uncommon.

Never heard of this before

Guys
I have never heard of USCIS asking for more employees to be on board of a company ???????? Some new story i guess ??????

I also filed everything concurrently in oct'04 - did recd my ead in dec but so far nothing on 140/485 and AP? any idea. Is it on hold or things will now move in october' 05?

cybergc said:
It looks like a new story to me I dont know if USCIS will ask a company to show more employees.
Does any body know about this like USCIS asking to show more employees on pay roll? Please put some light.

Is it a realistic step or a precaution?

Did you file through Cybersoftec?

I think you too filed your 140/485 through Cybersoftec.
I think you need to call USCIS to know if it is on hold or processing or will they process in oct '05.

jbond said:
I also filed everything concurrently in oct'04 - did recd my ead in dec but so far nothing on 140/485 and AP? any idea. Is it on hold or things will now move in october' 05?

Need a Contact Number

can anyone please give me a tel# of vermont centre other than that f1800-375-5283 i.e. where I can talk to someone instead of fautomated response... what is the best way to contact USCIS if employer is not much interrested - why should they be.

Guys
Does anyone have any updates ? Did anyone receive their EAD's ? Any other info. Please share

grlfrmnj1 said:
I have not heard much except they are full in business
http://www.sulekha.com/classifieds/clad.aspx?cid=520432

and great US Immigration is taking usual nap and when they have a time they will come after those people who try to follow legal system,. Go figure!

http://wwwsa.csuhayward.edu/~cdcweb/cgi-bin/fairreg.cgi?cmd=employerlist&Fair=10006#10289

http://w3.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff123794.htm

Guys please do not believe "grlfrmnj1". I know for sure he/she is from Cybersoft. In my free time I have gone thru most of "grlfrmnj1" posts, She/He is speaking infavour of Cyber. Though I have nothing to do with Cyber, just warning you guys do not trust these fraud companies.

Cyber Vs. grlfrmnj1

Need Proof guys, Just click "grlfrmnj1" id on any of his/her posts then find all posts of "grlfrmnj1" and read carefully.

Try this , hope it helps

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=184820

Guys,

try this post.
I have mentioned a way to talk to the Service center directly and check the actual status.

I did this for my wife's EAD which was held for more then 45 days and they approved it day before yesterday after transferring case to the supervisor.

Make sure you tell them that you think Service center might have lost your documents and that's why you are calling them.

Good luck and god bless to all of us .

Sam

IndianSam, did your wife sponsored by Cybersoftec?

IndianSam, did your wife sponsored by Cybersoftec?
I dont know why people think that Cyberoftec cases would not be approved. I see lot of people getting approvals thru this company.

girlfromnj... Where are you...

Girlfromnj... Where are you hiding all these days..
Come on come out speak some thing about all these F****** Cyber.... company..

My EAD/AP were transferred to SF Office in Feb. My lawyer sent enquiry to SF office with no response. I went to phoenix office to enquire about it and the officer told me that she'll put in a request to transfer the cases, but she issued me iEAD. Next day, I get a letter to collect AP.
I went in again y'day ( Oct 26'05) to check on my cases status for 485 & EAD. The lady said my EAD/485 cases are with WSC. I said it was with SF, showed her my iEAD and she tells that my EAD application is on hold and they should have never issued me iEAD. I asked her out of curosity about my AP, and she tells that it's also with WSC. I said I already have it and I collected it from phoenix office. She looks at it, then goes inside for about 5 minutes, returns back my AP and says nothing.
Looks like these offices don't have a good system of maintaining any information.
Regarding my 485, it's been 9 months and they haven't received my file yet. And then she mentions there's no visa no available. I dunno why she mentioned that to me. Finally she asks me to come back after 30 days to check if they have received the file. Looks like now I have to go every 30 days to check the case status.