EAD not approved yet

praytx

Registered Users (C)
EAD approved

Hi,

My wife's EAD was applied on 5/26/05...there was LUD on 5/26, 6/1, 6/16 and nothing since then. As per the AILA site, as of 6/30, TSC is processing EAD as of 6/13/05.

anyone has similar experience?

Also, once EAD is approved, how long does it take for the physical card to arrive in mail?

good luck to all.

Last edited by a moderator:
praytx said:
Hi,

My wife's EAD was applied on 5/26/05...there was LUD on 5/26, 6/1, 6/16 and nothing since then. As per the AILA site, as of 6/30, TSC is processing EAD as of 6/13/05.

anyone has similar experience?

Also, once EAD is approved, how long does it take for the physical card to arrive in mail?

good luck to all.
it should take 7-10 days to get actual card in mail.

on 8/26/05 ur wife should be eligible for interim EAD.

approved

just got the approval email for EAD with the following text:

On July 5, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

how long does it take to get the physical EAD card in mail? also, my wife has a pending job offer to start on july 11 (talk abt cutting it close!). has anyone taken the 'approval email' and used it to fill out form I-9? or do you have to wait till the physical card comes and then start the new job?

thanks and good luck to all.

I called TSC last Friday...

My RD is 5/2/05.
I called several times at TSC, but last Friday afternoon I think after 3 PM I talked to a man on the phone.
I think he was not a customer service man.

He said they overlooked our case and apologized.

Anyway our LUD is changed today.

Unfortunately, The officer said that TSC changed the machine which makes the card, so he said I have to wait up to 45 days to get EAD.

I hope we have a EAD soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
EAD Approved

Hi all,

I got e-mail from USCIS yesterday that mine and my wife's EAD has been approved. My RD is 06/02/05 and ND is 06/07/05. I did concurrent filing for 140/485 in VSC.

praytx said:
just got the approval email for EAD with the following text:

On July 5, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

how long does it take to get the physical EAD card in mail? also, my wife has a pending job offer to start on july 11 (talk abt cutting it close!). has anyone taken the 'approval email' and used it to fill out form I-9? or do you have to wait till the physical card comes and then start the new job?

thanks and good luck to all.
I doubt if approval email will work for I-9 !!