EAD no approval yet?????

10yrwaiter

Registered Users (C)
I have applied my 3rd EAD in March with RD 3-1-04 and ND 3-5-04, but no approval yet.

Seeing people who filed after me gets approved, I am wondering if there is a pilot program for EAD also, and why I have been left all the time?

wac021825xxxx
3rd EAD, wac041055xxxx

x

Hang on recipt date is march 9th processing.
Wait for 1 month u will get approved.. Just a guess

Originally posted by 10yrwaiter
I have applied my 3rd EAD in March with RD 3-1-04 and ND 3-5-04, but no approval yet.

Seeing people who filed after me gets approved, I am wondering if there is a pilot program for EAD also, and why I have been left all the time?

wac021825xxxx
3rd EAD, wac041055xxxx

Hello! U filed in March and u r getting worried. My ND is Jan 30 2004. No approval yet. This is my 3rd EAD. It has been now 3 months almost. Hundreds of people got approved...me still waiting.:mad:

02 151 5XXXX

Last edited by a moderator:
minie is wac04114 march 16 th still waiting .....

guess we know 485 is not comming so we wait eagerly for some approval from INS/ucis/bcis ( who care they all sucked) weither its AP or EAD.

EAD for my spouse which was applied on 01/23 says the below strange message:

On April 22, 2004, the card or document we had mailed to the applicant was returned by the post office because they could not deliver it. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Can the gurus let me know what this is and what should be done. Thanks in advance.

Imagine this !!!

Your I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION was received on October 1, 2002. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 120 and 120 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

Fortunately I had applied for iEAD, then even got a renewal EAD but never got the first one! Advice for people with iEAD and waiting for the original EAD, Don't wait! If you are working on EAD, apply renewal 5 months before any of the EADs expire. A person in my office landed in trouble for not doing this.

some can try this

When I called USCIS national center, the lady told me if my case is 30 days beyond the processing time, they will send an inquery for me.

ibm101, you can try this.

I am so anxious also because I am moving to Texas soon.

I even might have got anxiety disorder from the long battle with INS. What can I say?

wac021825xxxx

:(