ead new experince please help me

krisnkris

Registered Users (C)
hi

i applied all to gether in august month.
so far i didn't get my ead and ap.but last week they r updated web site and saying that my case was moved to local ins office from vermount and they(local ins office people) might call me to schedule an interview or they may take any decistion.

so any body got this type of response previously.

if so what to do and what will happen.

thanks
kris

Typically, you have to apply for EAD and AP at the service center, where your I-485 pending. If you filed your I-485 at VSC, then it is strange to transfer your EAD and AP to a local office, unless your I-485 is also transferred to that local office.

Call VSC service number, and ask for the explanation. Did they mention any reason in the transfer notice?

hi
appliead everything485/140/765/131 at service center only.

website updated with "my case(EAD AND AP) moved to local ins office they will call for interview ,it may take several months or take other action in ur case.

this is the messege from website..

thanks
kris

Originally posted by krisnkris
hi
appliead everything485/140/765/131 at service center only.

website updated with "my case(EAD AND AP) moved to local ins office they will call for interview ,it may take several months or take other action in ur case.

this is the messege from website..

thanks
kris

I have seen this happening with some other people also so my assumption is it is not unusual. You might want to search the threads. Chances are that there could be some details required in your file and they transferred it to local office. By the way, which local office? Where do you belong?

Originally posted by krisnkris
i am from fargo north dakota.

Then you might be in luck since it should not take long for them. I would rather pray that all your file including I-485 gets transferred there. :D

yes my 485 also moved to local office .
why my ead,ap and 485 moved to local district office .
any body had this kind of experience.

thanks
kris

I'm little confused here, did you apply your I-140/485 at VSC and then got transfered to a local office in NSC area? (Since you said you are now living in Fargo-NSC jurisdiction).

I think we are in a similiar situation. You can send me a private message if you want.