EAD: ND 3/28--approved on 6/16

sas

Registered Users (C)
Heard in VSC voice: on 6/16/00 application was approved(ND3/28) and ordered card and will be taking 60-90 days. Do we need the card to start working?? Will VSC send any confirmation doc? How will i get SS from the card?? Will they send it to me or lawyer ??

No Title

Mine got approved on 6/5/00.

Still Waiting for the EAD Card / Approval Notice.. Really confused.

I have the same questions.. Any answer/information will be appreciated.

No Title

I spoke to person in VSC and she said it will take 3 weeks to get EAD card from the date it was approved.

No Title

Did you talk to her (Immigration Information Officer) today ?
Did you tell her about 60-90 days message ?

We have started a VSC EAD tracker on New discussion forum under "Employment Authori..". Could you please post your details there ?

Thanks for sharing the information.

Shaken

No Title

Yes I did speak to her today. My EAD ND 3/38 and approved on 6/16. The data is sent to Kentacky to Print the card. She said i\'ll receive before 7/7(3weeks). 60-90 days messages is a Just messup. She asked me to call on 7/10 if i dont receive.

No Title

Hi SAS,

I am also waiting for my EAD card. EAD renewal application Notice Date is Mar 30,2000 and Approval Date is Jun 05,2000. Would you mind letting us know if you received Approval notice so far ?

Keep up posted as soon as you get the one.

This message board is only help in such a black box of INS.

(DG)

No Title

Thanks.

Guys, If you don\'t mind.. Let\'s move to "Employment author.." forum on this board.. I have started VSC EAD tracker Discussion. Please post your details there.

Shaken