EAD mess

pondicherry

Registered Users (C)
Hi Gurus,
I need your help.
I filed for EAD together with AOS 5/13, approved 7/22 (per email update), EAD card mailed 7/26 (per email), I received the AP (concurrently filed) 7/28 but not the EAD card. Waited over 2 weeks, called NBC, they said have mailed it, called post office, not there, so NBC now says have to re-file EAD if lost in mail. I don't think I can go through this again. I am thinking of going to the local office to see if they can give an interim EAD but according to the customer service agent, they said DO cannot issue interim on approved cases. Has anyone gone thorugh a similar mess or any thoughts, suggestions???

The only thing you have to do is ...

To call the NBC and tell them that you never received your card and ask them to let you talk to an immigration officer . Then tell him that you never received the card give him your infos and i beleive that he is going to request a new one for you ....the card is valid for 1 year from the day of approval .

I did talk to the immi officer and the above info I gave was what she told me. Seems like they cannot issue another one. If lost in mail, have to re-apply.
Isn't that silly?