EAD mailing address error by USCIS

rvdesai

I am in trouble and would appreciate any helpful advice. I have a EAD extension that was approved on Jul 8 ( my current EAD expires on Aug 8). From I 765 Reciept notice, that I recieved on Jul 15, I found out that USCIS have been using wrong address ( a hybrid address created inadverterently by USCIS combining street address of my attorney office and the city name of my old address-Since I was in the process of moving, the attorney office had listed their address). Now when I call USCIS to report this error, they say that I will have to wait for 30 days before I can do anything which will be practically after expiration of the current EAD.
What are my options at this time?
Thanks

Lessons learnt from this incident
I thought I should post some important lessons that I learnt-may be useful to others in the same boat

1) The initial customer service number that we call is a waste of time. They exactly repeat the same thing that is online. In my case it was just that EAD has been approved and mailed on Jul 8 and they dont want to help anyfurther because it has been less than 30 days since mailing the notice. (This is after I explain that waiting for 30 days would mean my current EAD will expire and I will be in a lot of trouble with job and Drivers license)

2) When faced with this situation please go and see local immigration field office. When I did this they altleast told me that the card has been returned to the office on Jul14 as undeliverable and the address was rectified from AR11 that they had got by then. I was also asked to call them and request the card resent.

3) When I called the customer service again, I get the same unhelpful advise to wait for 30days. When I tell them about the field office visit, I get transferred to 'next level' customer service who has the relevant info that the field office had. I then put in the request to have it resent. This is July 23. So they were practically sitting on for the request to have it resent (I fail to understand what else needs to be done with this card?)

4) Today I call them and again have it transferred to next level customer service and they confirm that it was mailed on Jul 23. So hopefully I will have card by the end of this week.
BTW, the online status still says the smae message. You have been mailed approval notice on Jul 8. So online status notification system needs a overhaul