EAD - letter to Immigration Services?

Ewa zabcia

Registered Users (C)
Hello guys,

I am wondering, if enyone from you did try to write a letter to Immigration Services, asking them to expedite the timeline for your EAD?
I have a company, waiting for me till I wil be able to work for them...I went to local DO to ask for an interim EAD, but I didn't get it...yesterday I decided to send a letter, with all the details for my job offer and the HR person, who should be contact.
Did someone go this way?

Be pateince!

Be pateince! We all go through this process. I see that you have just sent the AOS packet merely a month ago. It takes time. Check the timeline for I-765 in your DO at www.uscis.gov.
Good luck!

You just send letters if you have an information to send, comply or to fix in your file not to say that a job is waiting for you?. And looking your dates you are not aloud to have an interim EAD card since you are not even close to 90 days after your filing.

First of all, FP & Bio is not in hand of the immigration services to expedite that part, is on the FBI. After that check then they send a feedback to Immigration that you are clear if nothing is wrong with your name or FP. Then is when immigration orders your EAD card, that is made in another State and then arrive in your mail. And remember that this process is during business hours and laboral days.

So as you see does not depend in just one building or person or people, is a chain.

As flman95 said, be patience. Patience is just best weapon.

good luck,

And yes is frustrating! I lost a job fair that was very important but oh well! will be others.
Since your FP and Bio were on the 14, have you check out how is your status now? If it says approved in your EAD then probably in few days you will received your EAD card.
check your status and then talk with your future employer if they can wait a little bit more.

good luck,

USCIS recived my FP on July 21th...so it takes only 1 week for FBI to proof and send the results back...you guys are right about being patient...but I used to work in diffrent countries in Europe and to get a work permit took me one week...I can't stop wondering about the whole process/chain here. It would be much better to let the people work at once, after you get merry here - all of us will pay taxes, the earlier the better for the gouvernment...

Ewa zabcia said:
USCIS recived my FP on July 21th...so it takes only 1 week for FBI to proof and send the results back...you guys are right about being patient...but I used to work in diffrent countries in Europe and to get a work permit took me one week...I can't stop wondering about the whole process/chain here. It would be much better to let the people work at once, after you get merry here - all of us will pay taxes, the earlier the better for the gouvernment...
Taxes...yeah it makes sense...but the amount of taxes you will pay will be much less than what these high ball donors of Republican party will make under "SECURITY THREAT" cover. These people work as third party vendors to help the government make America more secure but will fund the Republican campaign. Do I see another chain of events here?