EAD January Filers - Let us Track!

Kamal, jxg, and all,
i am in a slightly better position than you guys since my current EAD expires on 8th may and i will complete 90 days by april 20th.

let's hope our eads get approved soon or better hope that if we are 2002 485 filers, our 485s gets approved.

by the way, pls see the message from edison abt IEAD delays.

gc_ckr,

Is your wife's application applied online or regular?

My ND is Dec 17th 2003 and I applied online and I am still waiting for my approval.

thanks

GC6020

I got it yesterday

My EAD Rd/Nd was Jan 27, 2004
Mine was expiring on April 11, 2004

I just got the ead cards in mail yesterday. I lost 10days on the new card. My wife card was perfect. She did not lose a single day.

Hope this is my last EAD...

Goastros,

Thanks for the good wishes. Let us hope our 485s get approved soon. By the way, could you please provide the link to the Edisons post on I-EAD or tell me where I can find it? Appreciate!!

Kamal

New TSC dates!

Hi Guys,

New TSC processing dates have been available now on AILA site. TSC isprocessing EADs as of Feb. 5th. This clearly shows TSC is moving applications filed only by regular mail. God knows what they are doing with online applications. My staus is still 90-120 days even though my RD/ND is Jan 12. Penalty for applying online. I never imagined!

I enourage people applied online to post their status.

Kamal

Guys ... Me and my sife got the both EAD and AP Approved...

both with the RD of 01/28/2004

AD for EAD 04/12/2004
AD for AP 04/16/2004

I did the paper file ...

ead

my wife applied hers on feb 12 and mine is march just last week. both were paper application.
she got her receipt with a week. i send just this monday already got the postal confirmations within 3 days.btw mine expires in august and wifes in may

i will keep u guys posted

kamal, gc_ckr,wanago,gc6020,sd_eagle,yzhang,jxg1999
any change in your statuses ?
The official processing date is now out on the website ?
has anyone called the Natl customer service recently ?
what has been their reply back ?

An enquiry has started for me two weeks back and I haven't heard from INS yet. She said it will take 30 days to get a respone.

In the meantime I went to Arlington office and got an interim EAD. They have issued it for an year. I thought they give only for 8 months.

Will post if I receive any informationon my case.

GC6020

Originally posted by GC6020
An enquiry has started for me two weeks back and I haven't heard from INS yet. She said it will take 30 days to get a respone.

In the meantime I went to Arlington office and got an interim EAD. They have issued it for an year. I thought they give only for 8 months.

Will post if I receive any informationon my case.

GC6020

GC6020, which SC have you filed from ?
I am from TSC, but now living in Herndon, VA. I will also have togoto arlington, va office.
How was your experience there ?

My 1st EAD approved. NSC EB3 RIR Concurrent.
LIN-04-093-5XXXX
RD 12-FEB-2004, ND 17-FEB-2004, Approved Dt: 24-MAR-2004.

My wife's not yet approved though it is same date.

my iEAD exp

My application is in TSC.

This is what I posted in another thread about the arlington experience.

I went to arlington on this wednesday for a walk-in. I got my interim EAD on the same day.

The fastest way to get interim EAD from the arlington is to go for a walk-in. I think it is only possible on wednesday afternoon.

1. Reached Arlington office at 2:00pm.
2. Told the guard that I am here for a walk-in. He asked me to wait in the waiting room
3. People with appointments are called first. At around 3:00 pm they called all walk-ins and issued EADs.

They only asked for a new 765 application, old 765 receipt and 485 receipt but it is better to carry all the required documents. They issued my EAD for a year from 03/17/2004 to 03/16/2005.

Let me know if you have any questions.

GC6020