EAD January Filers - Let us Track!

kamal_M

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

TSC has pretty much reached the end of January for I-765. If you have applied in Dec2003/Jan 2004 and still waiting for Approval, please post here. Also, please mention if you have applied by regular mail or Online. My guess is, TSC is approving cases applied by regular mail. Thanks!!

Kamal

My Details:

RD & ND Jan 12, 2004 ( Online)

Still Waiting!

EAD approval

Just got my 1st EAD approval in the mail.

I-765 (C9) applied thru regular mail.
RD: 1-16-04
ND: 1-20-04
AD: 3-3-04

good luck.

wxz485

My wife and I applied for our 3 rd EAD.

ND is Dec. 19, 2003. Still waiting for approval ..

We did not e-file. Applied via regular mail.

--gc_ckr

Gc_Ckr,

Did you try calling the Customer Service? Because, TSC is processing ( Offically as per their web site) Jan 23rd. Your RD is Dec 19. If they are processing 30 days later than your date, you can call them and they will send a request to the IIO who is working on your case. If you don't care when you get your EAD, don't bother calling them. But, I would go ahead and call. Your choice.

Kamal

I start wondering, is there anyone out there who actually got approved by applying for EAD online? Because I see only people applied online and still waiting or applied by regular mail and got approved!! I appreciate if someone who actually got EAD card and applied online share their info.

Kamal

3rd EAD...

3rd EAD for me, 2nd for wife. By mail thru attorney.

RD 01/29/04
ND 02/02/04

Raksha.

My friend applied for his second EAD in Oct 2003 and he got approved on 10th March and now he is waiting for actual card.

Hi P252,

Do you know whether your friend applied by regular mail or online? It is surprising to know that his case took that long to get approved. Did he get any RFE by chance? Appreciate if you post more info if you know.

Kamal

My RD and ND are Dec 17th 2003. I applied online and waiting for approval. I have called Customer service center and asked them to start an enquiry. They said it will take 30 days to get a response in mail.

Did anyone who applied online in dec or jan got approved?

My current EAD expires on March 28th 2004. So I am planning on getting the iEAD after March 17th.

GC6020

Second EAD: Jan. 29, 2004 via mail
still waiting

seems they slowed down EAD processing.

online status checked on March 6: It is taking between 30 and 60 days for us to process this kind of case.

online status checked on March 12: It is taking between 90 and 120 days for us to process this kind of case.

JXG1999,

We both are in the same situation. My RD/ND is Jan 12. But my EAD expires on Mar 31st. I dont think I get approval before that. I am not completing 90 days either to get I-EAD. you are also missing 90 day narrowly. What are your plans?? Please share.

Kamal

YZHANG1972,

You are absolutely right. They changed the message from 60-80 days to 90-120 days. I don't know whether they really slowed down on EAD. One thing is sure. They are not able to approve cases files online. So, they had to back their approval projection dates. If you see their current processing dates ( Offical), they are working cases as of Jan 23. That doesn't match what the message say. That is how TSC is. Take it or Leave it policy!!

Let us wait and see what they post in their next update. It should be out soon.

Kamal

I just waiting to see next Processing date report. Meanwhile gave a heads up to my boss and director about the situation. They suggested we wait till this weekend and then approach HR and see what can be done. Hope we get our approvals and get out of this mess.

JXG1999

Online msg. for my wife's EAD says it has been approved on March 12, 2004 but mine still says "Received ....takes 90-120 days ..". ND is the same (Dec 19, 2003) for our applications.

I called the National Customer Service today at 1:15 PM. It took about 30 minutes to talk to a person. She told me that she has initiated an inquiry. Asked me to call back if I don't receive any communication within 30 days and also said that I could go to the local office to get interim-EAD if it is past 90 days from the ND.

I was wondering.. would the hold-time be different if I had called on a different day/time -or- is it the same ~30 minutes always ?

I remember calling NCS sometime last year and I was able to get thru in less than 5 minutes..

--gc_ckr

JXG1999,

Thanks for sharing the info. I am also keping my wild hopes up for approval before this month end. I appreciate if you post details of what the decison you took. I wish you all the best!

Kamal