EAD Issue

Update: I called USCIS again and they took down my information and told me that they will be issuing an interim EAD valid upto 240 days with in 15 days.
Its really weird that I keep hearing interim ead not existing any more and USCIS saying they will issue me one.

Let see

Update: I called USCIS again and they took down my information and told me that they will be issuing an interim EAD valid upto 240 days with in 15 days.
Its really weird that I keep hearing interim ead not existing any more and USCIS saying they will issue me one.

Let see

They wont give you interim EAD they will approve your EAD

Have you gone for your interview?

Anaheim.
Fingerprint to interview was 2 weeks then a second interview after 2 months and a third interview after 2 weeks.

Today, I just saw the status changed. It said "We mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. "
Seriously, that happened after 4.5 months of delay????:mad:

Anyone knows, after I submit the evidence, will it reset the clock back to 0 days and I have to wait for 90 more days again?

They sent me one too after 2 month of waiting, but I didn't got it in the mail. What's the date of the request sending?

Today, I just saw the status changed. It said "We mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. "

Anyone knows, after I submit the evidence, will it reset the clock back to 0 days and I have to wait for 90 more days again?
Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

From my experience: it took me 3 weeks from the day I send my eveidence to the day I received my EAD. So your clock will not be back to 0 again. I send by priority mail.
I am sorry, can not believe your situation.