EAD issue

EndofTunnel

Registered Users (C)
I have applied for EAD renewal only a month before expiry. What kind of problems/ issue can I expect if my EAD doesn’t get approved in a month’s time?.
Any body has an idea hw long the vermont services are taking to renewal EAD

Thanks for taking your time to answer this ,…

EndofTunnel said:
What kind of problems/ issue can I expect if my EAD doesn’t get approved in a month’s time?.

Simple - you can't work w/o a valid EAD.

EndofTunnel said:

From 2-3 weeks to >3 months.

Take an appt and get EAD

You might be able to take an appointment at your local CIS office and get an EAD.

vg333 said:
You might be able to take an appointment at your local CIS office and get an EAD.

Not before the application for EAD is pending for 90 days.

EndofTunnel said:
I have applied for EAD renewal only a month before expiry. What kind of problems/ issue can I expect if my EAD doesn’t get approved in a month’s time?.

Thanks for taking your time to answer this ,…
I applied on Jan 14th and my case got approved on Feb17th. I didn't receive the card yet. But you may get it soon.

advice pls

vnirmala said:
I applied on Jan 14th and my case got approved on Feb17th. I didn't receive the card yet. But you may get it soon.

Nirmal
Thanks for you reply ,.. Can you please tell me if you e-filed or did normal filing by post?

I was checking e-file and didn't know what to answer
for following question?

) Manner of Last Entry into the U.S.:-- the options doesn't have h1b, just has H1. What shld i pick, am on h1b1 now?

EndofTunnel said:
Nirmal
Thanks for you reply ,.. Can you please tell me if you e-filed or did normal filing by post?

I was checking e-file and didn't know what to answer
for following question?

) Manner of Last Entry into the U.S.:-- the options doesn't have h1b, just has H1. What shld i pick, am on h1b1 now?
Hi I did normal filing. So i'm not a big help for your Question. I'm sorry. But i believe there are many friends in this forum who did e-filing.